When applying a discount to an invoice, the information will be transferred to the GST/PST Rebate Form. You can then print the rebate form listing all rebates for a specified time period.
- From the Business Tools menu, select GST/PST Rebate Form.
- Enter dates in the From and to fields under the Date Range section then click Print.
- From the preview window, click to print (or to export as a pdf).
- When finished, a message will appear asking whether the GST/PST rebate form printed correctly.
If the form is correct, click Yes . Boulevard will remember the date range and rebate amounts printed.
If the form did not print correctly or you need to make adjustments, click No . You can then reprint the form following the above steps.
- To print individual invoices for the specified time period, see Filter Invoices by Name, Invoice, or Discount Type.
- Wrapping up Year-End for Tax Purposes