From the Edit menu, select Preferences (or from the Business group on the main toolbar, click Preferences, then My Business Info).
- * First/Last: Your name
- * Title: Your professional title
- * Street: Your address
- * Phone: Your primary phone number
- * The three rows (two columns) are optional fields that can be used to display additional information on invoices (Additional phone numbers, website, email address, social media, etc.).
- ** Consultant/Unit Number: Your consultant and unit number
- ** Director Name/Email: Your director's name and email address
- ** Adopted Director Name/Email: If applicable, your adopted director's name and email address
- Print on Tax Reports: Option to print your Business Name, First, Last, and/or Title on tax reports
- Sales Tax: Tax rate used to calculate sales tax on invoices and inventory product orders (Displayed for U.S. & UK only. Canada has a separate Sales Tax tab.)
* The information in these fields will be displayed in the upper-left corner of all invoices by default.
** Applicable only and only displayed with the Mary Kay version of Boulevard (The email address entered will be used when sending Weekly Accomplishment files from inside Boulevard).