From the Shortcuts form, click Preferences (or from the Edit menu, select Preferences).
My Account Credentials
If you receive an error such as "invalid credentials" or similar, follow the steps below to ensure both the email address in Boulevard and in the My Account section of our website matches.Your Boulevard software needs internet access to load Product Updates, Service Releases, connecting with Avenue, and other "behind the scene" tasks.
Verify Credentials in Boulevard:
- To access Preferences, from the File or Settings menu, select Preferences (or from the Shortcuts form, click Preferences).
- Under the Online Sync tab, enter the email address and password on record, then click Verify.
- If the information matches what we have on file for you, the Verify Results form will appear with your Personal Information and the services you are subscribed to. Click OK on the Verify Results form, then OK again to close Preferences.
If you are subscribed to the Product Update Service, close and re-open Boulevard to prompt updates that need to be loaded. If you are subscribed to Avenue, using your device, log in with your new credentials.
Changing Your Main Street information on My Account:
- Using the email address and password currently on file, click on the following link to login and Update your Email Address or Password (Click Forgot Password? link if you're not sure what we have on file for you.)
- Under Update Email Address or Password, make any necessary changes, then click Save .
Please Note: Email and password changes made to your online account may take up to 15 minutes to reflect in your program. If you continue to have issues, please contact us.
Outgoing Email Settings
With Boulevard 2017 or higher you can connect your existing email address and send individual or group email messages from inside the program directly without having to use a desktop client (Live Mail, Outlook, etc.).
See Using Your Online Email Address within Boulevard for the steps to set up your outgoing Email settings.
If you choose Use desktop client that will launch the default email program installed on your computer such as Outlook, Windows Live Mail, etc.).
Avenue Mobile Sync
The various settings allow you to decide how much or how little information is being uploaded during the sync process.