Updated Feature for Boulevard 2024, released August 8, 2023!
The printed invoice can be tailored by selecting various settings and styling choices. All options and settings can be found on the Customized Printed Invoice form, which is separated into three tabs; Images, Note, and Options. View more information about each tab below.
To access, from the Edit menu, select Preferences, then from the Invoice tab, click Customize... (or from the Business group on the main toolbar, click Preferences then Images). After making changes, click Preview to view a sample invoice or click OK to save and close the form.
Click to add an image (or to remove). Try the new Document Builder to create a custom Banner, Business Info, Photo, and Footer images!
The image is displayed at the top of the invoice.
Optimal Images sizes for Top Banner: 1.15" H x 7.5" W
The photo is displayed just below the top banner on the left-hand side of the invoice.
Optimal Image sizes for Photo: 1.85" H x 1.4" W or 1.85" H" x 4.5" if the Display My Business Info is not enabled. Uncheck the Display My Business Info setting if you add an image in the Photo field that includes your business information.
The images are on the bottom left and right footer of the invoice.
Includes a Message area allowing you to add a short message (up to 250 characters) and an optional URL displaying as a QR code image.
Optimal Image size for Footers: .75" H x 1.5" W
Click to view the Sample Printed Invoice.
Click the Note tab to add or change the standard note displayed on invoices. See Add or Edit the Default Standard Invoice Notes for more information about creating multiple standard notes to choose from and the ability to add profile fields.
Information added to the Note section is saved with each invoice; therefore, images cannot be added to this area as it will increase the database size exponentially and potentially cause performance and other issues.
To quickly access these options, from the Edit menu, select Preferences. Select the Invoice tab, then click Customize (or from the Business group on the main toolbar, click Preferences, then Options).
- Bold delivery address: contact address information will be bold View
- Small delivery address: contact address information will be displayed smaller View
- Display item count: display the number of items being purchased View
- Display the words "Sold To": displays above the contact's name View
- Do not display account balance: hides the account balance from being displayed View
- Rewards: Choose how reward information is displayed (will only display if the Track Rewards setting is enabled. See Setting up a Reward Program for more information on setting up a Rewards Program).
Note: If your invoice prints multiple pages, we recommend that you shorten the amount of text added or make the font size smaller. Alternatively, add either a Top Banner, Footer images, or Standard Note, but not all three.
- Preferences: Invoice tab
- To change the business information displayed in the upper-left corner of your invoices, see Preferences: Business Info tab.
Note: The following links are provided as a courtesy only. You'll want to verify before using and always test your generated QR codes before distributing them.
Mary Kay® Mobile Apps for US: http://qr.marykay.com/bdy9AF
- Mary Kay® App: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mk-ecatalog/id1585001346
- Mary Kay® Skin Analyzer: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mary-kay-skinsight/id1417941279
- Mary Kay® MirrorMe: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mary-kay-mirror-me/id1327126312
- Mary Kay® Interactive Catalog: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mk-ecatalog/id493554468
- Mary Kay® App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.marykay.customer
- Mary Kay® Skin Analyzer: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.marykay.skinsight.android.flavorProd
- Mary Kay® MirrorMe: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.marykay.beauty
- Mary Kay® Interactive Catalog: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.marykay.mkcatalog