Create up to three notes to choose from on customer invoices (Standard, Note 2, and Note 3). The label name of Note 2 and 3 can be customized.
Set the Standard Notes
- From the Edit menu, select Preferences (or from the Business group on the main toolbar, click Preferences then Notes - skip step 2)
- From the Invoice tab, click Customize... then select the Note tab.
- Select one of the three options to edit (Standard, Note 2, or Note 3).
- To insert one of the profile fields (11 in the image below), click then select a field. The field name will appear with double angles as a placeholder (e.g. «Email»).
- When finished, click OK to save and close the Customize Printed Invoice form, then OK to save and close Preferences.
- (1) Font Face: Change the font face (selections from the drop-down list are fonts installed on your computer).
- (2) Font Size: Change the font size.
- (3) Font Color: Change the font color.
- (4) Bold: Make the selected text bold.
- (5) Italics: Italicize the selected text.
- (6) Underline: Underline the selected text.
- (7) Grow Font: Increase the font size.
- (8) Shrink Font: Decrease the font size.
- (9) Font Dialog (includes options 1 - 6 along with additional options)
- (10) Insert Image: Insert an image (Images must be 600kb or smaller with the file type of jpeg, jpg, png, bmp, gif, or tiff. To resize the image, select it, then drag any one of the dots on the corners.)
- (11) Insert Merge Field: Insert contact profile fields in the note. See below for more information about each field that can be inserted.
- (12) Alignment: Left, center, right, or justify the text.
- (13) Numbering/Bullets: Start a numbered or bulleted list.
- (14) Decrease/Increase Indent: Decrease or increase the indent level of the paragraph.
- (15) Notes: Select the note to be edited (Standard, Note 2, and Note 3).
- (16) Edit List: This allows you to change the note names for Note 2 and Note 3 (Standard note is set by default and the name cannot be changed).
New Feature for Boulevard 2022 released June 1, 2021. View Sample Invoice
Contact Profile fields that can be inserted:
- Account Balance: Displays the account balance before the current invoice was created.
- Address: Includes Street 1, Street 2, City, State/Province, and Zip/Postcode
- Best Time To Call: Options include Anytime, Morning, Afternoon, or Evening.
- Email: Displays the Email 1 field.
- First Name: Displays the First Name only.
- Last Name: Displays the Last Name only.
- Name: Displays both the First and Last Names.
- Phone: All: Displays the Home, Mobile, Other, and Work phone numbers.
- Phone: Home: Displays the Home phone number only.
- Phone: Mobile: Displays the Mobile phone number only.
- Phone: Other: Displays the Other phone number only.
- Phone: Work: Displays the Work phone number only.
- Reward Currency: Displays the Rewards currency balance before the current invoice was created.
- Reward Points: Displays the Rewards Points balance before the current invoice was created.
- User Code 1: Displays the information from the User Code 1 field.
- User Code 2: Displays the information from the User Code 2 field.
- User Code 3: Displays the information from the User Code 3 field.
- User Code 4: Displays the information from the User Code 4 field.
- User Code 5: Displays the information from the User Code 5 field.
Download Free Fonts:
Please note: We do not support or endorse any of the font websites and cannot assist you with installing or using them.