Promote your business by importing various documents and images, then tailor them with your own text, images, and QR Codes.
New Feature for Boulevard 2024, released on August 8, 2023!
When finished, they can be saved in a few different file formats. There are two options for the PDF format; one allows you to edit the document in the future, or the flattened PDF option makes the document non-editable, enabling you to send it to others without the ability of changes being made to it. Use it to send through email when selling gift certificates or sending fliers about an upcoming sale, product launch, or even a special event you are hosting!
Documents & Images will be frequently added (and removed) from the Document Builder. Do you have a suggestion or idea of something you'd like to see? Check out the Community section of our online support center to request and view other ideas and suggestions given!
Tip: If you would like to embed your customized document in the body of an email (or for customizing your invoices), when saving, choose either JPG or PNG from the Save as type drop-down. Or to create as a non-editable PDF, choose the Flatten PDF option.
After importing a document, the hand cursor will appear when hovering over any field that can be edited, and most will also have an aqua background color (some images that can be replaced will not have an aqua background color).
- From the Business Tools menu, select Marketing, then Document Builder (or from the Reports - Tools group on the main toolbar, select Marketing, then Document Builder).
- From the Document Builder toolbar, select an option from the Type drop-down, then select an option from the Category drop-down.
- In the Sample Preview section, a sample image will be displayed for the document selected in the Documents section.
- After selecting a document to customize, from the Documents section, click Import from the Document Builder toolbar.
- Click inside an editable field from the imported document to change or remove the text displayed. Or click an image placeholder to replace the image. Additional image options can be found from the right-click menu (Change Image, Rotate Image, or Clear Image).
- When finished, to print, click Print.
- To save, click Save.
- Enter a name in the File name field.
- Choose a PDF or image file format from the Save as type drop-down. Options include PDF files (editable), Flatten PDF (non-editable), .JPG (image file), or .PNG (image file).