New Feature for Boulevard 2024, released on August 8, 2023!
Create a custom QR Code image that can be added anywhere you want to promote your business and give your customers an easy way to connect. The possibilities are endless. Create a QR code to link to the catalog, company apps, and your preferred payment processor. Or create a QR code for your contact information, and when scanned, it will allow your customer to save you to their contacts (or update if already saved).
Other QR codes that can be created are Text/SMS or email. When the user scans, it will launch their texting app or an email that is pre-filled with your information. It's a great way for your customers to quickly and easily connect with you!
Information about each option:
- URL: When scanned, this option will direct the user to a website URL / link. Try it!
- VCard: This option is similar to your digital business card. The user can save your information to their Contacts on their mobile device when scanned. Includes the following fields: First Name and Last Name, Company, Title, Mobile and Home Phone, Email, Address, and Website. Try it!
- Email: When scanned, this option will launch a new email in their default app with your email address pre-filled in the To field. Try it!
- Text/SMS: When scanned, this option will launch a new text message with your phone number pre-filled in. After the user adds their text and sends the message, it will be sent directly to you. Try it! (Please Note: The Phone number in this example is not valid and is for demonstration purposes only. Text messages will not be received.)
- From the Business Tools menu, select Marketing, then QR Code Generator (or from the Reports - Tools group on the main toolbar, select Marketing, then QR Code Generator).
- From the QR Code Generator form, type the URL to be converted (or copy and paste a link) in the URL field.
- Enter an optional text label, such as Scan Me (20 characters or less, including spaces), and choose whether you want the text displayed above or below the QR Code image.
- To view, click Preview. When finished, to save, click Save.
- Navigate to where you would like to save the QR code image (by default, it will save to the Documents\Boulevard folder).
- After naming the QR code image, click Save, then click X to close the QR Code Generator form.
Note: The following links are provided as a courtesy only. You'll want to verify before using and always test your generated QR codes before distributing them.
Mary Kay® Mobile Apps for US: http://qr.marykay.com/bdy9AF
- Mary Kay® App: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mk-ecatalog/id1585001346
- Mary Kay® Skin Analyzer: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mary-kay-skinsight/id1417941279
- Mary Kay® MirrorMe: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mary-kay-mirror-me/id1327126312
- Mary Kay® Interactive Catalog: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mk-ecatalog/id493554468
- Mary Kay® App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.marykay.customer
- Mary Kay® Skin Analyzer: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.marykay.skinsight.android.flavorProd
- Mary Kay® MirrorMe: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.marykay.beauty
- Mary Kay® Interactive Catalog: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.marykay.mkcatalog