Track business mileage along with destinations, reasons for the trip, and the vehicle driven in the Trip Log. A per-mile rate can be entered to allow Boulevard to calculate the total deduction based on rate entered and the total number of miles.
Create a New or Memorized Trip Entry
- From the Business Tools menu, select Trip Log (or from the main toolbar click Trip Log).
- Click to create a new entry, or if using a previously saved trip, double-click the desired trip from the Memorized section in the sidebar.
- Enter the Date, and Begin odometer and End odometer reading.
- Add the vehicle if it is the first time being added, or choose a previously used vehicle from the drop-down list.
- Under the table, for each segment of the trip add the destination and reason for the trip.
- Click OK to save and close the form.
- To memorize the entire trip for future use, before saving the form, click Memorize this Trip from the Memorize section. In the Description field, enter a name for this trip, then click OK to save and close the form.
- If multiple vehicles are used, set one as default by clicking Settings from the lower, left-hand corner of the Trip Log, then select the desired vehicle from the options listed.
Print the Log
- From the Filter sidebar in the Trip Log, in the Date Range field click ... and select a pre-defined range or choose Custom... to enter a custom range.
- From the Vehicle drop-down list, choose a vehicle (or leave the default <All Vehicles> selected).
- From the Trip Log toolbar, click to print.
Edit the saved Vehicles, Destinations or Reason for the trip:
- Click to create a new entry.
- In the lower, left-hand corner of the form, click Edit List, then choose either Vehicles, Destinations, or Reasons.
- When finished, click OK to save and close the form.