Filter contacts by the Potential Consultant status set in their profile, then printed as a report or labels or send them an email.
Tip: To add (or remove) any profile fields from the contact list, see Add, Move, or Hide Columns on Contact Lists before proceeding with the steps below.
- From the Customer List, if necessary, expand the filter slide out.
- From the Potential Consultant drop-down, select either Yes or No (set to All by default).
- The filtered contacts can be sent an email, added to a custom list, or to print them, from the contact list toolbar, click and select Print (or see Print Labels to print in a label format).
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, from the toolbar, click Clear Filters.