Contacts can be filtered to only show those with reward points greater than a specified threshold amount entered. You'll want to ensure that your Filter slide out option is enabled (Edit menu > Settings > Alerts & Colors and select Use filter slide outs).
Tip: To add (or remove) any profile fields from the contact list, see Add, Move, or Hide Columns on Contact Lists before proceeding with the steps below.
- From the Customer list, if necessary, expand the filter slide out.
- From the Reward Points drop-down, select Reward Points >.
- Enter the number of points a contact must have (or higher) to be displayed in the field to the right of the Reward Points selected from the previous step (e.g enter 100 if the contacts to be included need to have at least 100 points).
- Click the X to close the Reward Points pop-up and apply the filter.
- The filtered contacts can be added to a custom list or to print, from the contact list toolbar, click and select View (or see Print Labels).
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, from the toolbar, click Clear Filters.
- The Address List can also be filtered for Rewards, by adding either the Reward Points or Reward Currency columns, then using the column header filter. See Add, Move, or Hide Columns on Contact Lists to add either column.
- Setting up a Reward Program
- Contact List Filters & Column Sort
- Create, Import, or Filter a View to use with the List Builder
- Enable Filter Slide-out Option for Lists