You can filter your customer list based on those that have a date set in the PC Program field located under the Main tab of their profile. You'll want to ensure that your Filter slide out option is enabled (Edit menu > Settings > Alerts & Colors and select Use filter slide outs).
- From the customer list, if necessary, expand the filter slide out.
- From the Preferred Program drop-down, select either Yes or No (set to All by default).
- The filtered contacts can be added to a custom list or to print, from the contact list toolbar, click and select View (or see Print Labels).
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, from the toolbar, click Clear Filters.
Tip: To filter for new customers or customers that have information that has changed, use the Info Last Changed filter.
To update myCustomers on InTouch, see Export Customers To InTouch® Or Other Apps.