Filter contacts based on those with a date set in the PC Program field located under the Main tab of their profile. Then print as a report, labels, or send them an email. To update myCustomers on InTouch, see Export Customers To InTouch® Or Other Apps.
Tip: To ensure that you do not have any other conflicting filters applied, click Clear Filters. Then to add (or remove) any profile fields from the customer list, see Add, Move, or Hide Columns on Contact Lists or Import a View for Reports, Labels, & More before proceeding with the steps below.
- From the Customer List, if necessary, expand the filter slide out.
- From the Preferred Program drop-down, select either Yes or No (set to All by default).
- The filtered contacts can be sent an email, added to a custom list, or to print them, from the contact list toolbar, click and select Print (or see Print Labels to print in a label format).
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, from the toolbar, click Clear Filters.
Tip: To filter for new customers or customers that have information that has changed, use the Info Last Changed filter.