Filter contacts based on those with a date set in the PC Program field located under the Main tab of their profile. Then print as a report, labels, or send them an email.
- From the Customer List, if necessary, expand the filter slide out.
- From the Preferred Program drop-down, select either Yes or No (set to All by default).
- The filtered contacts can be sent an email, added to a custom list, or to print them, from the contact list toolbar, click and select Print (or see Print Labels to print in a label format).
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, from the toolbar, click Clear Filters.
Tip: To filter for new customers or customers that have information that has changed, use the Info Last Changed filter.
To update myCustomers on InTouch, see Export Customers To InTouch® Or Other Apps.