Contacts can be filtered to only show those with an Account Balance (red) or Credit Balance (green) greater than a specified threshold amount entered.
Tip: To add (or remove) any profile fields from the contact list, see Add, Move, or Hide Columns on Contact Lists before proceeding with the steps below.
- From the Customer list, if necessary, expand the filter slide out.
- From the Account Status drop-down, select either Account Balance > or Credit Balance >.
- Enter the dollar amount a contact must have (or higher) to be displayed in the field to the right of the respective field selected from the previous step.
- Click the X to close the Account Status pop-up and apply the filter.
- The filtered contacts can be sent an email, added to a custom list, or to print them, from the contact list toolbar, click and select Print (or see Print Labels to print in a label format).
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, from the toolbar, click Clear Filters.
- Clear Multiple Account Balances
- Posting Payments
- Clear an Incorrect Account Balance
- From the Business Tools menu, select Reports to access the following additional reports: Account Balance Listing - Unpaid, Customer Statement of Account, and Payment History.
- Print a Statement of Account
- The Address and Unit List can also be filtered for Account Status, by adding the Account Balance column, then using the column header filter. See Add, Move, or Hide Columns on Contact Lists to add.
- Contact List Filters & Column Sort
- Create, Import, or Filter a View to use with the List Builder