Filter contacts by the Uses Basic Skin Care status set in their profile, then print as a report or labels or send an email. You'll want to ensure that your Filter slide out option is enabled (Edit menu > Settings > Alerts & Colors and select Use filter slide outs).
Tip: To add (or remove) any profile fields from the contact list, see Add, Move, or Hide Columns on Contact Lists before proceeding with the steps below.
- From the Customer List, if necessary, expand the filter slide out.
- From the Uses Basic Skin Care drop-down, select either Yes or No (set to All by default).
- The filtered contacts can be added to a custom list or to print, from the contact list toolbar, click and select View (or see Print Labels).
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, from the toolbar, click Clear Filters.