Create an Event
- From the main tool bar, click (or from the Product menu, select Sales Events).
- From the Sales Events toolbar, click .
- Fill in the event Description, Start and End Date, and Discount (in addition or instead of a percent discount, Rewards Points can be assigned). View
- Click OK to save and close the form.
- Ensure that the desired sales event is selected.
- From the Sales Events toolbar, click to add individual items, entire categories, or groups the the event.
- From the Product Lookup form use the drag and drop method or select an item, then click Add to add items to the event.
- When finished, click Close to close the form.
Remove an Item
Right-click on an item, then select Item Delete.
Remove Multiple Items:
- To remove multiple items at once, left-click on an item, then hold the Shift or Ctrl .
- Left-click on another item, then right-click and select Item Delete. (Selected items will be removed from the selected event.)
Edit an Event
- Select the sales event to be edited, then click the button.
- Make any necessary changes, then click OK to accept and close the form.
Please Note: If changing the Default Discount, any items previously added to an existing Sales Event will be updated.
Delete an Event:
- Select the sales event to be deleted, then click the button.
- Click Yes to confirm and close the form.
New in Boulevard 2018! Sales Event information can be emailed. See Send a Sales Event Email with a Listing of Items Included for more information.