Product sale events allow you to place a selection of products on sale for a specified period. When adding products to invoices during the sale period, the specified discount will automatically be applied.
Step 1: Create an Event View
- From the Product menu, select Sales Event (or from the main toolbar, select Sales Events).
- From the Sales Events toolbar, click .
- Fill in the event Description, Start and End Date, and Discount (in addition or instead of a percent discount, Rewards Points can be assigned as shown below).
- Click OK to save and close the form.
Step 2: Add Items View
- Ensure that the desired sales event is selected.
- From the Sales Events toolbar, click to add individual items, entire categories, or groups the event.
- From the Product Lookup form use the drag and drop method or select an item, then click Add to add items to the event.
- When finished, click Close to close the form.
Removing Items View
Right-click on an item, then select Item Delete.
- To remove multiple items at once, left-click on an item, then hold the Shift or Ctrl .
- Left-click on another item, then right-click and select Item Delete. (Selected items will be removed from the selected event.)
Edit or Delete an Event
Please Note: If changing the Default Discount, any items previously added to an existing Sales Event will be updated.
- Select the sales event to be edited, then click the button.
- Make any necessary changes, then click OK to accept and close the form.
- Select the sales event to be deleted, then click the button.
- Click Yes to confirm and close the form.