Creating an entry in the Contact Log (previously referred to as a Call Note) can be done from each of the lists (Customer, Address and Unit) as well as the List Builder.
- From the list toolbar, or contact's profile click
- You can customize the note any way you like. For example, instead of putting your initials, you could put the word, Call in the Initials field.
- Choose whether to move their Next Contact Date further in the future in the Calendar by clicking Change to and selecting a future date from the date picker. (You'll want to use this option if you're sending an email, and would like to follow-up with a phone call.)
- Last, under Weekly Accomplishment, click the Add line check box and enter the amount of Time Spent (in minutes) (This is great to use if you're creating a Group Email. It allows you to track the amount of time spent on the creating and sending of the email.)
- Click OK to accept and close the form.
To view all entries made within a date range, see View Calls & Email Entries from the Contact Log.