Creating multiple log entries can be done from each of the lists (Customer, Address and Unit) as well as the List Builder.
Add Identical Log Entries
- From the Customer, Unit or Address List, select the desired customers by clicking next to each name.
- On the list's toolbar, click .
- The form appears, with Call for: Multiple People displayed in the title bar.
- You can customize the note any way you like. For example, instead of putting your initials, you could put the word, Call in the Initials field.
- Choose whether to move their Next Contact Date further in the future in the Calendar by clicking Change to and selecting a future date from the date picker. (You'll want to use this option if you're sending an email, and would like to follow-up with a phone call.)
- Last, under Weekly Accomplishment, click the Add line check box and enter the amount of Time Spent (in minutes) (This is great to use if you're creating a Group Email. It allows you to track the amount of time spent on the creating and sending of the email.)
- Click OK to accept and close the form.