The Detailed Expense Listing allows you to print (or export) an itemized listing of expense entries for any given date range with the added option to filter based on Categories, Payee, or Memo field information. The report is grouped by expense categories and includes the Date, Amount, Payee, and Memo information with totals for each category and a total for all categories.
- From the Business Tools menu, select Expenses (or from the Reports - Tools group on the main toolbar, click Expenses).
- From the toolbar, click , then select Details by Category from the drop-down options listed.
- From the Date Range form enter a date range, or click Quick Dates and select from the options listed, then click OK .
- If necessary, using the Filter sidebar, adjust the filter criteria from the Start Date, End Date, Categories, Payee, or Memo, then click Submit .
- From the preview window, click to print (or to export as a pdf).