The Summary of Expenses by Category allows you to print (or export) a summary of expense entries for each category in any given date range with the added option to filter based on Categories information. The report includes the Expense Category, Description, and Amount, with a total for all categories. Alternatively, to view detailed expenses, select Details by Category to print the Detailed Expense Listing report.
- From the Business Tools menu, select Expenses (or from the Reports - Tools group on the main toolbar, click Expenses).
- From the toolbar, click , then select Summary by Category from the drop-down options listed.
- From the Date Range form enter a date range, or click Quick Dates and select from the options listed, then click OK .
- If necessary, using the Filter sidebar, adjust the filter criteria from the Start Date, End Date, or Categories, then click Submit .
- From the preview window, click to print (or to export as a pdf).