Printer manufacturers do not recommend printing on sheets of labels multiple times as the build-up of residue from the back of the labels can cause issues and ultimately shorten the lifespan of your printer. For situations where a single label needs to be printed, follow the steps below to print to a DYMO® label printer (the printer must be installed in Windows before proceeding).
- To print a single label, open the applicable list (Customer, Address, or Unit list or List Builder) and select the checkbox next to the desired contact (ensure that only one checkbox is selected).
- From the toolbar, select Print, then choose Mailing Labels*.
- Make any necessary changes to the Delivery Address.
- From the DYMO Label Printer drop-down, ensure that your DYMO printer is selected, then click Print .
* You can also access from the Business Tools menu, select Mailings, then Print Single Label, from the Reports - Tools group on the main toolbar, click Mailings, then Print Single Label, or using your keyboard press Ctrl + L if printing from one of the contact lists.
Tip: You can print a label for someone that is not on one of your contact lists by replacing the pre-populated information from the Delivery Address field after you've launched the Print Single Label form (this information will not be stored once the Print Label form has been closed).