Print an address and other information directly on an envelope following the steps below.
- To print an envelope for a single contact, open the applicable list (customer, address, or unit) and select the checkbox next to the desired contact (ensure that only one checkbox is selected).
- From the Business Tools menu, select Mailings, then Envelopes*.
- Make any necessary changes to the Delivery Address.
- Select the Envelope Size from the list. (If the size is not listed, then either Boulevard or your printer does not support it.)
- From the Orientation drop-down list, select the way your printer handles envelope orientation.
- From the Feed Form drop-down list, select the tray the printer will use to print from.
- If necessary, choose from additional options to Omit Return Address and/or Omit Title on Return Address.
- Under Copies, select the desired number of envelopes to print, then click Print .
* You can also access from the Reports - Tools group on the main toolbar, click Mailings, then Envelopes, or using your keyboard press Ctrl + E.
Tip: You can print an envelope for someone that is not on one of your contact lists by replacing the pre-populated information from the Delivery Address field after you've launched the Print Envelope form (this information will not be stored once the Print Envelope form has been closed).