Print an Address on an Envelope
- Open the applicable list (customer, address or unit), and select the check box next to the contact that the envelope is to be printed for.
- From the Shortcuts form, click Envelopes (or from the Business Tools menu, select Mailings then Envelopes).
- Make any necessary changes to the Delivery Address.
- Select the Envelope Size from the list. (If the size is not listed, then either Boulevard or your printer does not support it.)
- From the Orientation drop-down list, select the way your printer handles envelope orientation.
- From the Feed Form drop-down list, select the tray the printer will use to print from.
- If necessary, choose from additional options to Omit Return Address and/or Omit Title on Return Address.
- Under Copies, select the desired number of envelopes to print, then click Print