By default the unit list's colors are based on the consultant's activity status from production either imported, or manually entered (previously in the U.S., there was an option to automatically import from the Desktop Office Manager, but Mary Kay has since decommissioned DOM).
There are a couple of ways to enter production, or if you'd rather not track production you can change all of the activity status colors to black.
- Import Production from InTouch® - US
- Import Production from InTouch® - Canada
- Manually Enter Production
Change Activity Status Colors:
- From the Edit menu, select Settings, then Alerts & Colors.
- Under the Colors section, scroll down to the Unit section and change any or all of the colors to Black.
- Click OK to save and close Settings.
For more information on the different settings and options for lists, see Alerts, Colors, Fonts & Tool bar.