The options on the WAS tab of the invoice allow you to add information about the invoice that will transfer directly to the Weekly Accomplishment.
Note: To avoid duplicating information on the Weekly Accomplishment Sheet, enter information on one invoice only (usually the host) for Time Spent, Calls/Guests, Bookings, Basics, Interviews, and New recruits.
- Name: Group any invoice sale type for the same date by selecting the host from the Name drop-down list. Invoices will be summarized under the host's name on the Weekly Accomplishment Sheet.
- Time Spent: Enter the amount of time spent on the transaction that resulted in the sale.
- Calls/Guests: The number of calls or guests associated with the group of invoices.
- Orders: This field is for reference only. Boulevard automatically transfers this number to the Weekly Accomplishment form.
- Bookings: Enter the number of future appointments/events that were booked from the group of invoices.
- Basics: Enter the number of basic skincare sets sold.
- Interviews: Enter the number of interviews held.
- New recruits: Enter the number of new recruits.