Redesigned Feature for Boulevard 2022 released June 1, 2021.
- (1) Date: There are two default choices for the date set in Preferences; Current Date or Last Date Used (for the current date to be accurate, Boulevard must be exited each day).
- (2) Sale: Type of invoice used to group on the Weekly Accomplishment Sheet, Invoice Log, and various reports. Options include Reorder, Guest Checkout, Direct Ship*, Web, PC Program, Facial, Double Facial, Class, On the Go, Shows, Misc, Seasonal, Personal Use, Business Supplies, and Bill To**.
* Direct Ship is recommended for all direct ship orders (except Guest Checkout) when the inventory is not being deducted from your current On Hand amounts.
** Only available when invoicing contacts on the Address List (set by default) or consultants on the Unit list and will not be included in Gross Receipt reports or the Weekly Accomplishment Sheet.
- (3) Number: Invoice number is set initially in Preferences and is a read-only field.
- (4) Import: Used to import customer website/direct ship orders.
- (5) Lookup: Use the Lookup to add products from previous purchases under the History tab or under the Products tab search using a partial description or part number. Additionally, the list can be filtered to include only those products in specific categories or groups.
- (6) Previous/New Balance: The Previous Balance field will display what the account balance was before creating the new invoice. To clear an incorrect account balance, see Clear an Incorrect Account Balance for more information. The New Balance field displays the updated account balance which includes the previous balance plus the current invoice with any payments applied. Both fields are read-only.
- (7) Rewards/Reward Points: If tracking rewards, this section will appear and display accumulated reward points with the ability to redeem rewards.
- (8) Cancel: Select to discard changes or the initial transaction.
- (9) Email/Print: Select the checkbox to email (and/or print along with the number of copies) once the invoice has been completed. These options can be set as default in Preferences: Invoice tab.
- (10) Save: Select to save the invoice and complete the transaction (previously called OK).
- (11) Delete: Use to delete the item from the invoice.
- (12) Part#: Unique identifier associated with the item being invoiced.
- (13) Description: When creating a new invoice, the focus will be on this field to allow you to immediately start typing either a partial product description or partial part number to quickly add items to the invoice. View
- (14) Type: Indicates the type of transaction of the specific line item. Options include Sale (default), Sample, Gift, Return to Company, or Return Inventory.
- (15) Qty: Displays the quantity of the items being purchased
- (16) Price: Displays the unit price of the product
- (17) Disc%: Use this field to apply individual discount percentages to products on the invoice. Apply different discount percentages to each product on the same invoice. If discounts are used in this column, the Flat Amount discount option on the Details tab cannot also be used.
- (18) Total: Displays the extended price for this item. If the customer is purchasing more than one of the items, this field is the total cost.
- (19) Product is For: This field allows you to mark the product as being purchased for a different customer. View
- (20) Day Code: Enter the product's day code in this column. The day code is transferred to the person's product history along with other product information. If you are returning the product to the company and you enter the day code on the return invoice, the day code is transferred to the Replacement Product form.
Color Coding & Prepacks/Collections
- Green: If an item is added that will then bring the on-hand inventory to 0, the product will appear in a green background.
- Aqua: If an item is added that is currently out-of-stock or the quantity in Boulevard shows 0, the product will appear in an aqua background.
- Prepacks/Collections: To view the contents of a prepack or collection on-screen, right-click on the prepack or collection, and click Edit Contents.
- (21) Details: Includes discount information, payments, and invoice totals. See Invoice: Details Tab for more information.
- (22) Note: Add a note and even included personalized profile field information that will appear on this invoice, or edit the Standard Note (set in Preferences) for this invoice only.
- (23) Shipping/Delivery: Enter information if the items on the invoice will be shipped to a different address than what is saved on the Main tab of the contact profile. If items are being delivered, select the option to automatically Add Trip Log Entry.
- (24) Product Order: This tab will only appear if the invoice is a Direct Ship or Guest Checkout invoice Sale type. See the Direct Ship section for more information.
- (25) WAS: This tab allows you to group all invoice sale types together and add additional information that will be displayed on the WAS form. See Group Multiple Invoice Types by Name on the WAS for more information.