Customer website and orders shipped directly from the company can be imported into Boulevard from myCustomers for US, CA, UK and AU. When creating direct ship orders in Boulevard, the items added to the invoice will not be deducted from on-hand inventory amounts. When the invoice has been completed, for accurate production tracking for seminar recognition and tax purposes, an order will be generated and can be found in the Inventory Order screen.
- Only orders that have the Order Status of either Processed, Shipped/Delivered, or Sent to Branch can be imported (not New or Pending).
- The invoice Sale type EZ Ship is used for both EZ Ship and regular Customer Delivery Service orders you initiate to be shipped from the company to your customer or customers registered on your personal website.
- The company may use different part numbers for samples on direct ship invoices. Add the sample using Boulevard's part number, and if the sample is free, change the Price to zero.
Step 1: From InTouch
- Log in to the InTouch website, proceed to myCustomers.
- Under Orders, select Manage Your Orders. View
- From the orders listed, select to open and view the order details. View
- Highlight the entire web page using the browser’s Select All function ( + ). View
- Copy the highlighted info to your clipboard using the browser’s Copy function ( + ).
Step 2: In Boulevard
- Create a new invoice for the contact.
- On the invoice, click Import.
- From the Sale drop-down menu, select Guest Checkout or EZ Ship if the product is being shipped directly from the company, or Web if the product will be deducted from your on-hand inventory.
- If you choose to charge shipping, add the cost to the Shipping field on the Details tab, or alternatively, if you are not passing on the shipping charge, on the Product Order tab, select Add Freight to Product Order, and enter the applicable shipping amount charged (Shipping from the Order Status screen.)
- After ensuring all items have been successfully added, finish making any additions and/or changes to the invoice, including the form of payment and whether you want to print or email the invoice.
- For U.S. customers only, see Section 2 Taxes below before proceeding to the next step.
- When finished, select OK to complete the transaction.
If you are experiencing difficulty importing or receive an error, try using a different internet browser. We recommend using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge internet browser when using the InTouch website.
Section 2 Taxes (US Only)
The following is applicable for US customers only to properly handle any additional taxes paid due to section 2 (deluxe minis) being given to the customer that is shipped directly from the company.
- From the top of the order from InTouch, click the View CDS Order Status link to view the shipping and tax charged by the company. View
- Click and enter the amount of tax charged by the company in the Tax Paid to Company field (Tax from the Order Status screen.) then click OK to accept and close the form.
The following defaults are used when importing personal website orders:
- The Boulevard invoice date comes from the date listed on the personal website order.
- Promotional items (section 2 premiums such as the Deluxe Minis) are marked as a Gift line item (Type).
- The cost of any promotional items and applicable sales tax will not appear on the Weekly Accomplishment Sheet but will be recorded on the Product Purchases report (to access, from the Business Tools menu, select Reports).