You can import production for your unit or offspring units from the myBusiness area on the InTouch® website into Boulevard.
With Boulevard 2024 - 126.96.36.199 (or higher) installed, you can import up to 2 years of production!
- In Boulevard, from the Unit menu, select Import, then Production (or click Import from either the Unit group on the main toolbar or Import from the unit list toolbar).
- From the Imported Production form, click Date Range then enter the Start and End dates for the production you would like to import (or select a date range from Quick Dates).
- If applicable, select whether to Include Offspring, then click OK .
- Enter your Consultant ID and Password for your InTouch account in the Import Production form and log in.
- After the InTouch site fully logs in, the form will disappear, and a progress bar will begin showing the import status.
- To import all production records displayed, select the checkbox column header to select all, then click OK .
- When finished, click Close .
- During the import process, if a contact profile does not exist for production being imported, Boulevard will create one.
- By default, Boulevard calculates your personal production from inventory orders with a Received status. If you would prefer, you can choose to have it calculated from production entries added to your unit contact profile. View