You can import names, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, birthdays, consultant numbers, and their MK Anniversary date for your unit and offspring units from the myBusiness™ section of InTouch® into Boulevard. Boulevard uses the consultant number to match the consultants to be imported. In addition, if you are missing information on a particular Consultant, Boulevard will update the address, phone, or email address fields with the information in myBusiness™.
This method only applies if Boulevard 2024 - 126.96.36.199 (or higher) is installed.
- From the Unit menu, select Import then Consultants from Online (or from the Unit group on the main toolbar, click Import then Online).
- The InTouch webpage will launch, and you will need to enter your Consultant ID and Password to sign in to the InTouch website. Once signed in, Boulevard will automatically continue the import process.
- Consultants not already listed in Boulevard will be selected automatically.
- By default, all consultants (including offspring) will be included. If you do not want to import offspring units, select the drop-down at the bottom of the Consultant Import form and change it from All to the unit number of the consultants you would like to import.
- Select the checkbox next to the consultants you would like to include, or click Select All to update all consultants.
- Click OK .
Step 1: Export the file from InTouch
- Sign in to your account on the InTouch website for your country:
US InTouch Website CA InTouch Website
- From the Reports area in the Group Information section, select Birthdays, Anniversaries and Addresses for US users, or for Canadian users, select Birthdays.
- Ensure that you're under the Unit tab (or for offspring, click the Offspring tab, and select the specific unit number for the offspring unit to import); then, to view and import all consultants, click All (for both the month and production status filters).
- From the buttons in the Select an Action group, click then click to save the Birthdays-Unit.xlsx file.
Step 2: Import the Excel File In Boulevard
- From the Unit menu, select Import then Consultants from File (or from the Unit group on the main toolbar, click Import then File).
- Navigate to the location of the Birthdays-Unit.xlsx file saved above.
- Consultants not already listed in Boulevard will be selected automatically. Select the checkbox next to any additional consultants you would like to update, or click Select All to update all consultants.
- Ensure the correct unit number is listed in the Unit Number field, then click OK .