Customer website orders and orders shipped directly from the company to your customer can be imported into Boulevard from myCustomers. When creating direct ship orders in Boulevard, the items added to the invoice will not be deducted from on-hand inventory amounts. When the invoice has been completed, for production tracking for seminar recognition and tax purposes, an order will be generated and can be found in the Inventory Order screen.
- Log in to the InTouch website, and proceed to myCustomers.
- Under Orders, click. View
- From the orders listed, select and open the order to view the details. View
- From the customer's Fulfillment page in myCustomers, highlight the entire web page using the browser’s Select All function ( + ). View
- Copy the highlighted info to your clipboard using the browser’s Copy function ( + ).
- Create a new invoice for the contact.
- On the invoice, click Import.
- For the invoice Sale type, select Guest Checkout or EZ Ship / Direct Ship (Web invoice Sale type should only be used if the product will be deducted from your on-hand inventory).
- From the Product Order tab, select Add Shipping to Product Order and enter the shipping amount the company collected from you in the Shipping field. View
- If additional taxes were charged by the company than what was collected from the customer, see the Handling Additional Sale Tax Collected section below before proceeding to the next step.
- At the bottom of the invoice on the Details tab, if applicable, enter the amount you collected from your customer for shipping in the Shipping field.
- After ensuring all items have been successfully added, finish making any other necessary changes to the invoice, including the form of payment.
- When finished, select the checkbox if you want to print or email the invoice, then click Save to complete the transaction.
The following is usually for U.S. customers to properly handle any additional taxes paid due to section 2 (customer premiums, etc.) being given to the customer that is shipped directly from the company.
- Only orders that have the Status of either Processed, Shipped/Delivered, or Sent to Branch can be imported (not New or Pending). View
- If you experience difficulty importing, or receive an error, try Clearing Your Browser Cache or use a different internet browser. We recommend using Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge internet browser when using the InTouch website.
- The invoice Sale type Direct Ship is used for both EZ Ship and regular Customer Delivery Service orders you initiate to be shipped from the company to your customer or customers registered on your personal website.
- The company may use different part numbers for samples on direct ship invoices. Add the sample using Boulevard's part number.
- The cost of any promotional items and applicable sales tax will not appear on the Weekly Accomplishment Sheet but will be recorded on the Product Purchases report (to access, from the Business Tools menu, select Reports).