After filtering to view items sold within a specified date range, an inventory order can automatically be created.
- From the Product menu, select Product List (or from the Products - Inventory group on the main toolbar, click Inventory).
- From the toolbar select Sales from the View drop-down list.
- Using the Filter slide out, set the desired Date Range (choose from one of the quick date options, or choose Custom to enter a custom date. The default range is the current year-to-date.).
- After filtering to view items sold within a date range, select the checkbox next to each item (or leave them all blank to include all).
- From the toolbar, click Order then OK to confirm.
- Click Clear Filters to remove all filters set, then select Default from the View drop-down list.
- To view the order, go to the Product menu and select Inventory Order (or from the Products - Inventory group on the main toolbar, click Orders).
- See Inventory Orders for more information.