When creating direct ship orders in Boulevard, the items added to the invoice will not be deducted from on-hand inventory amounts. When the invoice has been completed, for accurate production tracking for seminar recognition and tax purposes, an order will be generated, and can be found in the Closed orders of the Inventory Order form. If importing customer web orders is not supported in your country, an invoice can be manually created following the steps below.
Please Note: The invoice sale type EZ Ship, is used for both EZ Ship and regular Customer Delivery Service orders you initiate to be shipped from the company to your customer or customers registered on your personal website.
- Create a new invoice for the contact.
- From the Sale drop-down menu select, Guest Checkout or EZ Ship (Ensure you have Boulevard 2017 version 184.108.40.206 or higher installed).
- After selecting the type of direct ship invoice, click OK to acknowledge and close the reminder form.
- Add items to the invoice by entering the part number, using partial Description search, drag and drop from the contact's previous purchase history, or using Lookup.
- If you are not passing on the shipping charge, on the Product Order tab, select Add Freight to Product Order, and enter the applicable shipping amount charged (Shipping from the Order Status screen.)
- Click and enter the amount of tax charged by the company in the Tax Paid to Company field (Tax from the Order Status screen.) then click OK to accept and close the form.
- If you choose to charge for shipping, add the cost to the Shipping field on the Details tab.
- After ensuring all items have been successfully added, finish making any additions and/or changes to the invoice, including the form of payment and whether you want to print or email the invoice.
- When finished, select OK to complete the transaction.
The following defaults are applicable for direct ship type invoices:
- Promotional items (section 2 premiums) are marked as a Gift line item (Type).
- Other section 2 items are marked as a Sample line item (Type).
- The cost of any promotional items such as the Deluxe Minis, and applicable sales tax will not appear on the Weekly Accomplishment Sheet, but will be recorded on the Annual Product Purchases report.