When creating direct ship orders in Boulevard, the items added to the invoice will not be deducted from on-hand inventory amounts. When the invoice has been completed, for accurate production tracking for seminar recognition and tax purposes, an order will be generated and can be found in the Inventory Order screen.
Note: The invoice sale type Direct Ship, is used for both EZ Ship and regular Customer Delivery Service orders you initiate to be shipped from the company to your customer or customers registered on your personal website.
- Create a new invoice for the contact.
- From the Sale drop-down menu, select Guest Checkout or Direct Ship.
- After selecting the type of direct ship invoice, if applicable, click OK to acknowledge and close the reminder form.
- Add items to the invoice by entering the part number, using a partial Description search, dragging and dropping from the contact's previous purchase history, or using Lookup.
- At the bottom of the invoice on the Details tab, if applicable, enter the amount you collected from your customer for shipping in the Shipping field.
- Click to open the Product Order tab, and select Add Shipping to Product Order.
- Enter the shipping amount the company collected from you in the Shipping field. View
- For U.S. customers only, see Section 2 Taxes below before proceeding to the next step.
- After ensuring all items have been successfully added, finish making any additions and/or changes to the invoice, including the form of payment and whether you want to print or email the invoice.
- When finished, select Save to complete the transaction.
The following is applicable for US customers only to properly handle any additional taxes paid due to section 2 (deluxe minis) being given to the customer that is shipped directly from the company.
- From the top of the order from InTouch, click the View CDS Order Status link to view the shipping and tax charged by the company. View
- Click and enter the amount of tax charged by the company in the Tax Paid to Company field then click OK to accept and close the form. View
The following defaults are applicable for direct ship type invoices:
- Promotional items (section 2 premiums) are marked as a Gift line item (Type).
- Other section 2 items are marked as a Sample line item (Type).
- The cost of any promotional items such as the Deluxe Minis and applicable sales tax will not appear on the Weekly Accomplishment Sheet but will be recorded on the Product Purchases report.