The Product Purchases report lists the wholesale total of products purchased from the company within a given period.
Updated Report for Boulevard 2023 releasing August 8, 2022! With Boulevard 2023, this report is in a portrait format and simplified to include all retail sections, supplies, tax, and any additional discounts given. View
- From the Business Tools menu, select Reports (or from the Reports - Tools group on the main toolbar, click Reports).
- Under the Tax section, select the Product Purchases report, then click Print (or double-click on the report).
- Enter the date range to print, then click OK.
- From the preview window, click to print (or to export as a pdf).
Note: Only closed orders with the status of Received will be included in the report. Right-click and choose Close to set an order as received without changing your current inventory. View
- If you need to add past product orders without changing your current inventory, see Create a Historical Inventory Order without Changing On Hand Amounts.
- Close Year-End & Run Tax Reports