The Product Purchases report lists the wholesale total of products purchased from the company within a given period.
- From the Business Tools menu, select Reports (or from the Reports - Tools group on the main toolbar, click Reports).
- Under the Tax section, select the Product Purchases report, then click Print (or double-click on the report).
- Enter the date range to print, then click OK.
- From the preview window, click to print (or to export as a pdf).
Note: Only closed orders with the status of Received will be included in the report. Right-click and choose Close to set an order as received without changing your current inventory. View
- If you need to add past product orders without changing your current inventory, see Create Past Orders without Changing On Hand Inventory (Historical Orders).
- Close Year-End & Run Tax Reports