Sending a group email in Boulevard can be initiated directly from each of the Customer, Unit, or Address Lists, as well as the List Builder. Your Outgoing Email Settings need to be added under Preferences before using the email feature in Boulevard.
- Select the checkboxes next to the names to be included.
- From the toolbar, click Email to launch the message.
- After composing the email, click Send.
If your email provider offers it, a copy of each email message will be added to your email provider's Sent folder. Each recipient will have an event logged into their Contact Log that an email message was sent (unless you manually entered their email address in the To field of the message). To view, open their profile and click on the Contact Log tab.
Tip: You can Send Personalized Group Email Messages and include various profile fields that will display the applicable information at the time the email is sent.
- To protect each recipient's privacy, all messages are sent individually.
- Some email providers do not save a copy of the email message in your Sent folder. If your email provider does not add the email to your Sent folder, when composing the email, select the CC me checkbox.
- To prevent internet service providers from blocking your email address to your intended recipients, we recommend that you do not send more than 50 email messages at a time. To send larger campaigns, you may want to consider using a specialized email marketing service (Mailchimp, Constant Contact, SendinBlue, etc.).