The Usage by Month view in the product list will give a breakdown of each product sold within the applicable timeframe (by default, the past year is displayed). You can also enter a quantity in the Ideal field to specify how many you want to keep on hand.
- From the Product menu, select Product List (or from the Products - Inventory group on the main toolbar, click Inventory).
- From the View drop-down, select Usage by Month.
- Using the Filter sidebar, set the desired Date Range (choose from one of the quick date options, or choose Custom to enter a custom date. The default range is the current year-to-date.).
- From the toolbar, click , then from the preview window, click to print (or to export as a pdf).
Tip: For further refinement, before printing, select any additional filter options (Category, Group, Product Line, Section, and whether or not to include Closeout Items, Out of Stock, or Archived Product).
- To view in a list format and include the ability to create a product order based on items sold, see Create an Inventory Order based on Past Sales.
- Find out Which Items Sold During a Specific Time
- Default Product List Views