An inventory worksheet includes all items from the product list and can be printed and used when taking a physical inventory count. It can be printed from either the Product List or from Reports. To only print items with an On Hand amount, see Print Current On Hand Inventory instead.
This option can be accessed from the Product List and allows you to sort alphabetically or in the same sequence as the order form (set as Sequence by default) and choose additional filtering options before printing. This option does include the Retail field on the report.
- Before proceeding, to ensure the default columns fit horizontally and do not expand across multiple pages, we recommend selecting View from the product list toolbar and then choosing Reset from the drop-down options listed. View
- Uncheck the Closeout Items filter in the sidebar to reduce the number of pages to be printed. Then, see Import Additional Product List Views to import the Discontinued Product by Type view for a different layout option.
- From the Product menu, select Product List (or from the Products - Inventory group on the main toolbar, click Inventory).
- From the View drop-down on the toolbar, select Worksheet.
- Click Print, then from the preview window, click to print (or to export as a pdf).
This option can be accessed from the Reports section and allows you to choose which categories will be included (set to retail section 1 categories by default). Items will be displayed in the same sequence as the company order form. This option does not include the Retail field on the report.
- From the Business Tools menu, select Reports (or from the Reports - Tools group on the main toolbar, click Reports).
- Under the Inventory section, select the Inventory Worksheet by Category, then click Print (or double-click on the report).
Tip: By default, all retail section 1 categories will be included. Use the Filter sidebar to change which categories print from the Category drop-down.
- From the preview window, click to print (or to export as a pdf).