An inventory worksheet includes all items from the product list and can be printed to use when taking a physical inventory count. To only print items that have a quantity in the On Hand field of the product list see Print Current Inventory Listing instead.
- From the Product menu, select Product List (or from the Products - Inventory group on the main toolbar click Inventory).
- From the View drop-down, select Worksheet, then click Print. View
This option lets you include or exclude specific categories and prints in the same sequence as the order form. If you'd like an alphabetical worksheet, follow the steps to print option 1 from above.
- From the Business Tools menu, select Reports (or from the Reports - Tools group on the main toolbar, click Reports).
- Under the Inventory section, select the Inventory Worksheet by Category then click Print (or double-click on the report).
Tip: By default, all Section 1 categories will be included. Use the Filter sidebar to change which categories to print.
- From the preview window, click to print (or to export as a pdf).