Quickly change On Hand amounts for items that are not pre-packs or collections directly from the Product List grid from the Default, Worksheet, or Inventory views.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The wholesale amount is calculated from the Default Discount percent located in Inventory Orders Settings (Product menu > Inventory Order > Settings). Ensure that the correct discount percentage is set before continuing.
- From the Product menu, select Product List (or from the Products - Inventory group on the main toolbar, click Inventory).
- Search for the item using the Find Panel if necessary.
- Click in the field of the On Hand column of the item and change it to the correct amount. The new amount will automatically be saved when tabbing or arrowing to a different field.
Tip: Use the down arrow key on your keyboard to quickly move to the On Hand field of the next visible product.
- If your On Hand amounts are accurate, and you need to adjust the wholesale amount for an individual item, open the Product Profile then click Edit Count.
- To add On Hand amounts to Volu-Firm sets and other items that are pre-packs by default, right-click and choose Change to a Set, or for more information see Handling the Ultimate Miracle, Botanical & Volu-Firm Sets. View
- To add order information without affecting your current on-hand amounts, see Create a Historical Inventory Order without Changing On Hand Amounts.