Follow one of the options below to print the current On Hand information for your inventory, the use it to Make Inventory Adjustments.
Note: For tax purposes, it is important to run the Inventory Listing by Category report as close to your tax year-end as possible. This report can only capture your current inventory value when the report is run. If any sales or product orders for the next tax year have been entered, print the Estimated Inventory Value report instead.
Option 1 is in the Product List and allows you additional options to Add, Move, or Hide Columns or Import Additional Product List Views such as the Discontinued Product by Type view to only print discontinued items if you choose.
- From the Product menu, select Product List (or from the Products - Inventory group on the main toolbar, click Inventory).
- From the View drop-down located on the product list toolbar, select Inventory.
- To print, from the toolbar click Print.
- From the preview window, click to print (or to export as a pdf).
Option 2 is in the Reports section and gives you the ability to choose which categories will be included (set to retail section 1 categories by default).
- From the Business Tools menu, select Reports (or from the Reports - Tools group on the main toolbar, click Reports).
- Under the Tax section, select the Inventory Listing by Category report (or double-click on the report).
Tip: By default, all Section 1 categories will be included. Use the Filter sidebar to change which categories to print.
- Click Print, then from the preview window, click to print (or to export as a pdf).