- From the Product menu, select Product List (or from the Products - Inventory group on the main toolbar, click Inventory).
- From the View drop-down, select Usage by Month.
- Click Filter* and from the Date Range field, select one of the quick date options, or choose Custom to enter a custom date (default range is the past year).
- For further refinement, select any of the additional filter options (Category, Group, Product Line, Section, and whether or not to include Closeout Items, Out of Stock, or Archived Product).
- When finished applying filters, click OK .
- To print, click Print.
* You can also choose to use the Filter slide out option instead (Edit menu > Settings > Alerts & Colors and select use filter slide outs).
To view in a list format, and include the ability to create a product order based on items sold, see Create an Inventory Order based on Past Sales.