A Set is similar to a pre-pack, but you can choose to keep an on-hand amount (or even ideal level) for the set and split the set as needed (when invoiced, a pre-pack will reduce the individual On Hand amounts of all items included). See Create a Product Collection if you want to add a product group that allows you to choose a specific item for each customer when adding to an invoice.
Updated Feature for Boulevard 2023 releasing August 8, 2022. Sets will be itemized on the printed invoice. View Sample Invoice
Tip: Before creating the set, you'll want to ensure that you have created product profiles for all items that you'd like to track within the product bundle (the example below uses a Seasonal Tea Cup).
- From the Product menu, select Product List (or from the main toolbar click Inventory).
- From the product list toolbar, click New, then select Set from the drop-down list.
- Use Lookup to add all products that make up the set. Once the product is correctly itemized, click OK to save and close the Product Itemize form.
- Assign the set a part number and give it a description. For example, to create a gift set that included a hand cream with a teacup, you could enter TEASET1 for the part number and Pamper To a Tea! Set for the Description.
- From the Category list drop-down, choose the category where you want the set located.
- In the Pricing section, enter the amount you will be charging for the set in the Retail/Cost field (or leave blank if you will be entering a custom price each time you add it to an invoice).
- If applicable, select the Taxable* checkbox, then click Save to save the newly created set.
* In Boulevard 2023, for the Canadian version, click Settings, then select Advanced Settings to select the taxable settings.
- To view the contents of a set, ensure there is at least 1 On Hand (Edit Count), then click Split Set from the profile toolbar.
- Split Sets into Individual Items
- Are you on the Product Update Service? If so, we create new sets each season for you to load automatically! View Samples