A Set is similar to a pre-pack (an item that is made up of a group of products that never change), but you can choose to keep an on-hand amount (or even ideal level) for the set and split the set as needed.
Create a set
- From the Product menu, select Product List (or from the main toolbar click Inventory).
- From the product list toolbar, click New, then select Set from the drop-down list.
- Use Lookup to add all products that make up the set.
- Once the product is correctly itemized, click OK to save and close the Product Itemize form.
- Assign the set a part number and give it a description. For example, to create a gift set that included a hand cream with a teacup, you could enter TEASET1 for the part number and Pamper To a Tea! for the Description.
- From the Category list drop-down, choose the category where you want the set located (option: assign the set to a group or leave the field blank).
- In the Pricing area, enter the amount you will be charging for the set in the Retail/Cost field.
- Click Save to save the newly created set.
- To view the contents of a set, ensure there is at least 1 On Hand (Edit Count), then click Split Set from the profile toolbar.
- Create a Product Collection
- Create a Product Pre-Pack
- And new to Boulevard 2020, you can convert any pre-pack to a set from the Product List; simply
right-click on the pre-pack and choose Change to set.