The List Builder will allow you to create custom groups then set the layout by adding, moving or hiding additional information. You can then print a report, export the information, print mailing labels and more.
Additional profile fields can be added as columns to each group (or list) created in the List Builder.
- From the List drop-down, select the list to customize.
- From the List Builder toolbar, click and select Column Chooser. View
- From the Customization form, drag and drop any of the available columns onto the list.
Columns can be arranged in any order.
- Click and hold onto the column header. White arrows will appear above and below the column header .
- Drag the column header to the desired location.
Columns can be hidden. Right-click on the column header and select Hide This Column.
To reset a list to the default layout, click and select Reset.
- Create Custom Contact Groups from Any List
- View Customer Product Usage
- Handling a New Product Launch
- Achieve Full Circle Success with Boulevard