To ensure you are in compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act (U.S.), CRTC (Canada), or your governing authority when sending out email messages, we recommend that you include your name, address, phone number, along with a message allowing the recipient a quick and easy way to unsubscribe from receiving future messages.
- From the Edit menu, select Preferences.
- Click on the Online Sync tab and under Outgoing Email Settings click Settings .
- From the Email Settings form, click on the Signature tab.
- Add the desired text, images, and links that you would like to appear at the bottom of each outgoing email message.
- When finished, click OK to save and close the form, then click OK to save and close Preferences as well.