Customer premiums are usually non-retail products (typically a section 2 item) that can prompt you to be added on qualified invoices.
- From the Edit menu, select Preferences.
- Click on the Invoice tab, and under the Customer Premiums section, choose either Prompt or Off.
- If Prompt is chosen, enter the Qualifying Total, then click OK to save and close Preferences.
- From the product list, find and open the product profile.
- From the product profile toolbar, click Settings and then select Advanced Settings from the drop-down.
- Select or un-check the Customer Premium option.
- Click OK to accept and close the form, then Save.
- For section 1 retail product given as a gift, see Handle Gifts Given Away.