- From the Edit menu, select Find, then Contact (or click from the main tool bar).
- Type a unique part of the person's information.
- If found, double click on the desired contact, to view their profile.
- From the Customer, Unit or Address List toolbar type part of the contact's name in the Find Panel.
- As you start typing the first or last name of the contact, the list will drill down to only include the possible contacts.
- Double click on the desired contact to view their profile.
If the contact does not appear, check for the following:
- Did the contact get accidentally deleted?
If so, check Boulevard's Recycle Bin (See Restore Contact from the Recycle Bin).
- Are there any column header filters set?
From the toolbar of the list you are on, click to clear any filters set.
- Did the contact get marked inactive?
If so, see Mark Contact Inactive and Additional Options.