Option 1 View
- From the Customer, Unit, or Address List, first click Clear Filters to clear any filters set. View
- Then from the list toolbar type part of the contact's name in the Find Panel. As you start typing the first or last name of the contact, the list will drill down to only include the possible contacts.
- Double-click on the desired contact to view their profile, then check to ensure that their profile is not marked as Inactive. View
- From the Edit menu, select Find, then Contact (or from Help group on the main toolbar, click Find, then Contact).
- Type a unique part of the person's information (name, phone number, address, email address, etc.).
- If found, double click on the desired contact, to view their profile.
Note: If you found the contact, but are unable to double-click to view the contact, the profile has been deleted. Please see Restore Contact from the Recycle Bin to restore the profile.
Check for the following:
- Are there any filters set?
From the toolbar of the list you are on, click Clear Filters to clear any filters set. View
- Did the contact get marked inactive? View
If so, see Mark Contact Inactive and Additional Options.
- Did the contact get accidentally deleted?
If so, check Boulevard's Recycle Bin. See Restore Contact from the Recycle Bin for more information.