Option 1 View
- From the Customer, Unit or Address List toolbar type part of the contact's name in the Find Panel.
- As you start typing the first or last name of the contact, the list will drill down to only include the possible contacts.
- Double click on the desired contact to view their profile.
If the contact does not appear, check for the following:
- Are there any filters set?
From the toolbar of the list you are on, click Clear Filters to clear any filters set. View
- Did the contact get marked inactive? View
If so, see Mark Contact Inactive and Additional Options.
- Did the contact get accidentally deleted?
If so, check Boulevard's Recycle Bin. See Restore Contact from the Recycle Bin for more information.
- From the Edit menu, select Find, then Contact (or click from the main toolbar).
- Type a unique part of the person's information (name, phone number, address, email address, etc.).
- If found, double click on the desired contact, to view their profile.
Please Note: If you found the contact, but are unable to double-click to view the contact, the profile has been deleted. Please see Restore Contact from the Recycle Bin to restore the profile.