- From the Shortcuts form, click Find People (or click from the main tool bar).
- Type a unique part of the person's information in one or more of the available fields, Name, Address, Phone, Email, or Partner field.
- Click Find to display the results, double click on the desired contact, to view their profile.
- From the Customer, Unit or Address List tool bar, click and type part of the contact's name.
- As you start typing the first or last name of the contact, the list will drill down to only include the possible contacts.
- Double click on the desired contact to view their profile.
If the contact does not appear, check for the following:
- Did the contact get accidentally deleted?
If so, check Boulevard's Recycle Bin (See Restore Contact from the Recycle Bin).
- Are there column header or sidebar quick filters set?
From the toolbar of the form you are working with, click the to clear any filters set.
- Did the contact get marked inactive?
If so, see Mark Contact Inactive and Additional Options.