From the Product List, inventory adjustments can be made to the On Hand field (or even Ideal field) using a couple of different options.
From Product menu, select Product List (or from the main toolbar click Inventory).
New! This option is even faster and can be used if you have Boulevard 2020 installed.
- Important Note: The wholesale amount is calculated from the Default Discount percent located in Inventory Orders Settings. Ensure that your discount is set before adjusting your inventory amounts. View
- Adjust the On Hand field for any necessary items.
- Using the search field, type a partial product description or part number. View
- After locating the desired product, double-click to open the product profile.
- From the product profile toolbar, click Edit Count to open the Physical Count form.
- Adjust the quantity and if necessary, the wholesale amount.
- Click OK to save and close the form.
- If applicable, track a product's expiration by adding it under the Expires field (See Track Expiration Dates for more information).
- Add or select a Reason for adjustment from the drop-down list
Once your inventory is accurate, to print the cost of goods on hand and other necessary reports for tax purposes, see Close Year-End & Run Tax Reports.