Inventory adjustments to the On Hand field from the product list can be made using a couple of different options.
New! This option is even faster and can be used if you have Boulevard 2020 installed.
Important Note: The wholesale amount is calculated from the Default Discount percent located in Inventory Orders Settings. View
- From the main toolbar click Inventory (or Product menu, select Product List).
- Adjust the On Hand field for any necessary items.
- From the Product menu, select Product List.
- Open the product form of the item to be adjusted (if necessary, click from the toolbar, and enter a partial description of the item).
- On the product form toolbar, click to open the Physical Count form.
- Adjust the quantity and if necessary, the wholesale amount. View
- Click OK to accept and close the form.
- If applicable, track a product's expiration by adding it under the Expires field (See Track Expiration Dates for more information).
- Add or select a Reason for adjustment from the drop-down list
If you find you are changing the physical count for a large number of items, you can remove all inventory counts and create a mock order to quickly re-enter your inventory quantities. Once your inventory is accurate, to print the cost of goods on hand and other necessary reports for tax purposes, see Close Year-End & Run Tax Reports.