From the Product List, inventory adjustments can be made to the On Hand field (or even Ideal field) using a couple of different options.
From Product menu, select Product List (or from the main toolbar click Inventory).
- Important Note: The wholesale amount is calculated from the Default Discount percent located in Inventory Orders Settings. Ensure that your discount is set before adjusting your inventory amounts. View
- Adjust the On Hand field for any necessary items.
- Using the search field, type a partial product description, or part number. View
- After locating the desired product, double-click to open the product profile.
- From the product profile toolbar, click Edit Count to open the Physical Count form.
- Adjust the quantity and if necessary, the wholesale amount.
- Click OK to save and close the form.
- If applicable, track a product's expiration by adding it under the Expires field (See Track Expiration Dates for more information).
- Add or select a Reason for adjustment from the drop-down list.
If you find you are changing the physical count for a large number of items, you can remove all inventory counts and Enter Your Base Inventory or Create a Mock Order to re-enter your inventory quantities.
Once your inventory is accurate, to print the cost of goods on hand and other necessary reports for tax purposes, see Close Year-End & Run Tax Reports.