When you loan a product, Boulevard decreases the inventory quantity by the number of loaned products and adds this number to the Loaned field in the Product form. See Invoice a Loaned Item for more information.
- From the Shortcuts form, click Loan/Borrow & Exchanges (or from the Product menu, select Loan/Borrow & Exchanges).
- From the toolbar click Loan.
- In the Loan Product(s) form begin typing the name of the contact you are loaning items to (if the contact does not have a profile in Boulevard, and you do not want to create one, enter their name under Unlinked as shown in the image below).
- If necessary, change the date of the transaction in the Date field.
- Add the items to the table (Enter a part number, partial description or Lookup).
- If necessary, edit the quantity for each item in the Qty field (and optionally, add the day code in the Day Code field).
- If you need to delete an item from the list, select it and click Item Delete.
- Click OK to save and close the form.