When you borrow a product, Boulevard increases the inventory quantity by the number of borrowed products and adds this number to the Borrowed field in the Product form.
- From the toolbar click Borrow.
- In the Borrow Product(s) form begin typing the name of the contact you are borrowing the items from (if the contact does not have a profile in Boulevard, and you do not want to create one, enter their name under Unlinked as shown in the image below).
- If necessary, change the date of the transaction in the Date field.
- Add the items to the table (Enter a part number, partial description or Lookup).
- If necessary, edit the quantity for each item in the Qty field (and optionally, add the day code in the Day Code field).
- If you need to delete an item from the list, select it and click Item Delete.
- Click OK to save and close the form.