When you borrow a product, Boulevard increases the inventory quantity by the number of borrowed products and adds this number to the Borrowed field on the product profile.
- From the Product menu, select Loan/Borrow & Exchanges (or from the Products - Inventory group on the main toolbar, click Loan/Borrow).
- From the toolbar click Borrow.
- In the Borrow Product(s) form begin typing the name of the contact you are borrowing the items from (if the contact does not have a profile in Boulevard, and you do not want to create one, enter their name under Unlinked as shown in the image below).
- If necessary, change the date of the transaction in the Date field.
- Add each item to a new row by either entering a part number, partial description, or Lookup.
- If necessary, edit the quantity for each item in the Qty field (and optionally, add the day code in the Day Code field).
- If you need to delete an item from the list, select it and click Item Delete.
- Click OK to save and close the form.