Track a product's shelf life by entering the expiration dates to items when receiving a product order into inventory, or from the product profile.
From the Product Order:
After the order has been placed and is ready to be received into inventory, from the Receive Order form, enter the expiration date for any applicable items in the Expires field.
From the Product Profile:
- Find or Search for the product, and double-click to open the product's profile.
- From the profile toolbar, click .
- Enter the date in the Expires field, then click OK to save and close the form.
Print an Expiring Product Listing Report:
- From the Shortcuts form, click Reports (or from the Business Tools menu, select Reports).
- Under the Inventory category select Expiring Product Listing, then click .
- From the preview form, set the desired Start and End Date, then click Submit .
- From the preview form toolbar, click to print.