- Previous or Next
- Moves to the next or previous product profile in the product list (only enabled if no changes have been made to the current profile).
- Saves the profile and closes it.
- Edit Count
- Edit the On Hand quantity along with the date and wholesale when purchased. See Make On Hand Adjustments to Your Inventory Amounts for more information.
- Enabled only with product sets that are considered collections or prepacks. Allows you to view the individual items included in the set. See Create a Product Prepack or Create a Product Collection for more information.
- Split Set
- Enabled only if the item has been coded as a set, the content of the set are items that have profiles created, and if the set has an on hand amount of at least 1. See Split Sets into Individual Items for more information.
- Settings View, and Chart Date Range View (enabled only when the Charts tab is open).
- Deletes the product profile.
- Part Number
- Contains the unique part number for the item. This field allows up to 8 characters and can be a number, letter or combination of both.
- The description or item name can be up to 40 characters long.
- Select the category where you would like the item to be located, or you can also type a letter to scroll to the next category starting with that letter.
- Lists the type of product from a predefined set of groups. Product groups are used when creating product collections.
- Lists the product line the item is associated with. Product Lines are used when tracking sales trends from the dashboard and creating reports.
- This number is the total retail price or cost of the product.
- Pkg of
- By default the package of should be 1. In some cases (usually section 2), a higher quantity would be entered if there are more than one item in a package that are used separately.
- Per Unit
- This is a read-only field and gives the per unit cost (Retail/Cost divided by the amount per package).
- Indicates if tax will be calculated when buying or selling the item. See Mark an Items as Non-Taxable for more information.
- Over-the-counter drug
- Indicates if the item has ingredients that are considered over-the-counter drug or OTC. See Over-the-Counter Drug Products for additional information.
- No Inventory
- When this option is selected inventory quantities are not tracked (usually for services or business supplies that are a write off when purchased such as section 2) See Create an Item without Tracking Inventory Amounts for additional information.
- Gift Certificate
- Indicates that the item is a gift certificate which is handled differently than a physical item being sold. See Handling Gift Certificates for more information.
- The number you would like to keep on hand. See Manually Set Product Ideal Amounts for more information.
- On Hand
- The number you currently have on hand. See Print Current Inventory Listing to view all on hand amounts.
- On Order
- The number you have on order. See Inventory Orders Overview for more information.
- The number you have loaned out to others. See Loan an Item for more information.
- The number you have borrowed from others. See Borrow an Item for more information.
- The number that have been returned to you and have not been processed as a replacement product order. See Product Replacement Orders for more information.
- The date the item was originally released.
- The date the item was discontinued.
Discounts tab View
Displays the Sales Events that this item is included in. See Sales Events Overview for more information.
Usage tab View
Displays the number sold, given as a gift or sample, and returned for the specified time frame with the ability to print. See View Customer Product Usage for more information.
Charts tab View
Displays charts for Product Usage and Product Purchases. Click Settings then select Chart Date Range for additional options.
Inventory Audit tab View
View each transaction and where it came from for the past year.