These changes have been included in Boulevard 2018 released on June 1, 2017!
- From the Shortcuts form, click View Products & Inventory (or from the Product menu, select Product List).
- From the product list toolbar select the Usage by Customer view.
- From the Filter side bar, set any desired filters (date range, Category, Group, Product Line, Section and whether to include Closeout Items or Out of Stock).
- To filter for a specific item, click . In the search field type either a partial product description or part number.
- To print as a report, select the check box next to the desired contacts (or leave unchecked to print all), then click .
- To add the selected contacts to a new or existing List Builder list, click select the Existing List, or create a new list, then click OK .
- From the product list tool bar, click and enter a partial description of the item.
- After locating the desired product, double-click to open the product form.
- Select the Usage tab, then from the Period drop-down select one of the options listed.
- Click Print to print the applicable customers listed.