Find out which customers have bought certain items, or from a particular group, such as lipsticks, foundation, or cleansers, from you in the past. You can even take it one step further and create a list in the List Builder, or send a personalized group email message.
From Product menu, select Product List (or from the main toolbar click Inventory).
Option 1: One or More Items
- From View drop-down options, in the product list toolbar select the Usage by Customer view.
- If necessary, right-click on any column header and choose Show Find Panel.
- Click Filter to set any desired filters (date range, Category, Group, Product Line, Section and whether to include Closeout Items or Out of Stock), then click OK .
- To filter for a specific item, in the search field type a partial product description or part number. View
- To print as a report, select the checkbox next to the desired contacts (or leave unchecked to print all), then Print.
- To add the selected contacts to the List Builder, click List Builder.
Option 2: One Specific Item
- Using the search field, type a partial product description or part number. View
- After locating the desired product, double-click to open the product profile and select the Usage tab.
- From the Period drop-down choose one of the options listed, or select Date Range to enter a custom range, then click OK .
- Click Print to print.