- From the product list, click Groups, then select Categories.
- Select a row, then click either Insert Above or Insert Below to insert the new category row.
- Change the default category name from New Category to the desired name.
- In the Section column, enter 1 if the category will contain retail products intended for resale, or 2 if the category will contain non-retail, business supplies.
- Repeat steps 2 - 4 to create additional categories.
- Click OK to save and close the form.
See Move Multiple Products at One Time to add products to the newly created category.