Option 1 View
- From the Product menu, select Product List (or from the Products - Inventory group on the main toolbar, click Inventory).
- From the View drop-down located on the product list toolbar, select Inventory.
- To print, from the product list toolbar click Print.
Option 2 View
- From the Business Tools menu, select Reports (or from the Reports - Tools group on the main toolbar, click Reports).
- Under the Tax section, double click the Inventory Listing by Category.
- From the Preview toolbar, click to print, or to choose an export format such as pdf.
- Print Preview Toolbar Options
- Important Note: For tax purposes, it is important to run this report as close to your tax year-end as possible. This report can only capture your current inventory value when the report is run. If any sales or product orders for the next tax year have been entered before printing the report, view an estimated inventory value for the previous tax year by selecting the Estimated Inventory Value from the Inventory section in Reports.
- To make inventory adjustments, see Make On Hand Adjustments To Your Inventory Amounts.